GEORGIAN BAY INTERPROFESSIONAL HEALTHCARE AND WELLNESS RESEARCH &EDUCATION DAY!
Collingwood General & Marine Hospital, Cafeteria & Outdoor Atrium
Wednesday June 7, 2017 • 8:00am – 2:00pm
Free. Public are Welcome.
HIGHLIGHTS FOR 2017 INCLUDE:
• 2017 Theme: A focus on Mental Health and Wellness
• Great healthcare and wellness speakers
• Inspiring healthcare community successes
• Tips on preparing quality improvement or research design projects
• Resources to support research in your own community and clinic
• Networking with community researchers and champions
Call for Posters: Local health and wellness professionals are invited to submit a research poster for display and networking
For further information, please contact the
ROMP office at 705-445-7667, [email protected]
or Dr. Michael Lisi 705-445-2550 x8629